Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Milestones

Weave a sliver sail of Nimbus
In threads of rain
To drift
the ocean of flute-winds

Nail rings,
coarse camel beads
of melting twilights
compassing the backwoods
of forgotten touches
traced on my skin.

Kohl lines of sodden seas
knead me a moon
a soft fire
in slender slicefulls
half lit and naked
drowsed in black and white dreams
beneath the mouth of night.

As the wind slips out of your hair
kiss me a dream
hovering around my brows
till I sink in the dark alleys
of barren sleep
in your eyes.

2 Comments:

Blogger nothing said...

you seem to recede, and yes, I mean recede into a universe entirely of your making.

a soft fire
in slender slicefulls

Now that's what sensuality means.

1:26 AM  
Blogger silas said...

beautiful....

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home