Thursday, June 29, 2006

The taken

I know nothing of watermelon skies
only the hummingbird wind knows
how to fly with an open mouth.
I have tried to explain
the sky's too big.
The wind will never learn.

But I cannot under any pretense
remain naive
I must learn. I have to.
The angst of recondite wisdom.
The stillness of indecision
within the taken.
A fluttering hollow street
running on piled up autumns
in search of footsteps.

And I plunge
into the old fragmented human heart
the night made stone of.

I foresake all sadness wider than the
mouth of your neck.
Only the one's that can be swallowed
and remain etched in immobile currents
colliding into choleric stones
under the dung of a dead sea gull.

First Posted - 6/28/2006 8:03 PM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.
I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

Review my page Generateur de Code PSN

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having read this I believed it was really informative.
I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together.

I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.
But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Feel free to surf to my webpage - Psn Code Generator

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home