Tuesday, June 27, 2006

An Ode to a Kiss

A kiss is the mouth of wilderness
the hidden passage to the secret of trees
the flight of a dew on the parted lips of an half open night
a kiss is a fire
that carries the pollen of my lashes to your navel, deep.
A kiss
is the uncertain nakedness of your heart
dancing in my tongue
A kiss is an ocean
that sails me to you
in small waves
a kiss my love
binds me to you.

A kiss
is the call of eternal mists
the foggy dew of your tongue
the wine of your mouth
the sea of our breaths
colliding
in the darkness of your eyes
that realizes that there is nothing beyond.

A kiss is the turmoil of norwesters
the freedom of rivers
the solitude of evening skies.

A kiss is the fragrance of earth
Opened petal by petal
A kiss is the warmth of incandescent sands
wrapped in the cloth of rain
A kiss is a drowsy song
from your mouth to mine
A kiss is the crescent moon of sleep
A call to never wake up again
except to taste your red ocean
and to say
deny me this life
but not a kiss.

so a kiss is
.......
my love, a kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home