Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Blow it to the wind

I have come to mark you
with my vacant eyes
as my spider-mouth
travells across your hesitant body,
weaving thirst inside.

I have come to take you to the shore
of lost time and sail sorrow beyond
the waves, to the calm waters of oblivion.
And watch the dawn dance away the
hues of fleeting darkness,happy.

I have come to inhabit your vacant
harbor with my escaping dreams
and your lucid sleep that dissolves
the four corners of the infinite sky
into joyous rain.

I have come to give you the
warmth of unborn words, the
silence of my beating heart
escaping like a fugitive,
with my breath.

Let your love climb up to the
mountain of my tongue in
tender steps as I close
myself, petal by petal
like a nocturnal flower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home