Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Despair

As the day lulls by
I sail my hope in your ocean eyes.

My longing despairs
Like a hungry bohemian flame
making love to a dreary forest,
lying in surrender.

From the socket of your eyes
to mine.
Darkness reigns.
The honey-suckle shadow of light
loses foot-hold in those errant eyes.

As the day leans to dusk
I cast my sad-nets into the depths
of sorrow.
I hear the night gallop
cutting loose each and every
ferry of hope
that moored on the bank of your eyes.

I mourn to the wind
Let
-the dusk lose its way
-the river hunger for rain
-the sky shatter into a million transparent
pieces.

And
If you can't hear the rain again
Let my love blossom into an arrow of carnations

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love. it.

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home